Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Sketchbook cover (photography)

My sketchbook cover center picture was taken from my Nikon D3100. This center picture is a good photo from a compositional standpoint becuase of the pattern, texture, and space becuase I'm focusing on just one peice of his body and how his color, spots, and the background blend together. I personally value this picture from a sentimental standpoint becuase it shows his much unity his fur had and how well bred he was, as that I treasure him and he's all mine. The other text peices that I cut out and the other pictures relate to my themes becuase the text related by sayings about my horse and I and our opportunites we have together and how far we have come in our show seasons. How I feel about the principle of designs is movement/rythem, unity/variety, by showing us riding and by showing how his colors of fur goes together and make it looks complete. 

No comments:

Post a Comment