Monday, October 27, 2014

Photographic Themes

                                             Twenty Five Themed Photo Shooting Assignment

I personally loved doing this photo assignment! It really was a fun assignment for me because I got to take pictures of what I love and it really resembles me well i think. I loved going around to different areas just taking pictures and going on some little "adventures". I really like how the end result turned out about the collage and how well put together the pictures go. I think it really shows my personality and what I like. I personally love the picture of my old dog, Chewy and of old Graveyard and abandoned house, it was very fun to go and take pictures of old, worn-down places. 

                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment