Thursday, March 19, 2015

Lighting Final

Existing

Existing

Natural

Natural
Artificial
Existing




*Why is this person important in your life?
My mom was my model for my Lighting Final. She is an important aspect in my life mainly because she is always there for me when I need her. She's always there to support me in anything i do and when I have a problem she is always there to help me and get me through it. Without my mom I definitely wouldn't be the person I am today. 

*Why does their personality dictate your artistic decisions?
Her personality dictated my decisions mainly because she likes to joke around and has a funny personality. I decided for my pictures that she would need to make funny faces in along with her natural face. She also has a bright personality, she's really outgoing, so her bright and warm colored shirt also brings out how outgoing and fun she is.

*How has this unit affected your photography?
This unit has affected my photography in a very good way. I feel like ever since we learned about how to incorporate lighting and measure it correctly inside the camera my pictures have gotten a lot more better in quality and overall they've become more interesting. They've become more interesting because of the need to express yourself in front of the camera, and not just make a blank and/or boring face. 

4 comments:

  1. From Valeriia.

    I like the idea that she decided to take photos of her mom; it was such a good idea. The pictures by itself were looking good. I liked the picture of her mom and dog.My suggestion would be for the net time is not to take the pictures so close up, leave some of the background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking at the photos, you can tell Brianna’s model (her mother I think) is a happy, joking person. The visual clue were in the photos she is laughing and making funny faces. These photos were realty fun to look at; her personality definitely diffused through the photos. Brianna did an excellent job at making the photos fun and interesting. They are all good photos when it comes to composition and overall quality. The technical skills were also in this photo; they are all clear and perfectly exposed. You can tell the photographer has some serious knowledge when it comes to working with a camera. I can’t think of anything bad to say about these photos. The only thing I can suggest for next time is adding a little more variations with how close/ far away they are (I did this too with my photos, I think a lot of people did), and varying the backgrounds a little more. Overall this was an excellent project and she did a great job showcasing her photography talent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brianna’s model is very happy and seems like she is a very loving and caring person, you can see in her smile that she is happy with life as it is. Also you can tell she loves animals since she has some pictures with her dog. Brianna was very good with the composition of the pictures; she knew what she wanted in the picture and how she wanted it. My suggestions are since most of Brianna’s pictures are up close face shots maybe mix it up and take some farther away from the model. Great job Brianna!

    ReplyDelete
  4. In response to my mom talking (she doesn't have a google account)
    1.) Yes I believe they captured my personality. I believe this because they show me being silly, fun, and even angry sometime.
    2.) The one with our dog Buddy, because I think it’s really cute and it looks very natural.

    ReplyDelete