Thursday, March 12, 2015

Working with Silhouettes

Pattern
Sold Color
Gradient
Shape
*Thoughts = My Thoughts on this non traditional way of taking Silhouettes is that I like it, but i like taking Silhouette pictures outside, then outside you have an option of the sunset being your background and not some Pattern or Gradient. I do like this way though because it allows you to work with a background and experiment with different colors.

*Photoshop = I enjoy what photoshop has to offer because of the different effects you can use to edit it a photo, like if you're persons eyes have a great color to them you can enhance them and make them even more detailed. I personally like photoshop because of the different backgrounds and things you can use, like patterns and shapes and colors.

*Thoughts of Outcome = I like the outcomes of my silhouettes, i think they turned out pretty well and i liked editing the pictures and making different backgrounds. I think my cropping could have been better but i personally like how they look, i think it makes them interesting.


No comments:

Post a Comment